Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I'm a verizon costumer,,In Israel,and have pre- paid and…

Customer Question
I'm a verizon costumer,,In...

I'm a verizon costumer,,In Israel,and have pre- paid and can't make any calls, What do I have to do to solve this problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Verizon mortorola

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Motorola phone? What have you tried so far?

I try to call on a friends phone,,verizon said they could give a post paid for the days that I'll be here,,,then I lost the connection

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

OK ,,how long will that be?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Will the tech be able to call me on my Phone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/2/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I will not be able to call you on your phone - that is an additional service, with an additional charge. Also your phone is out of service at present, correct?

In any case - I advise you to re-contact Verizon. They are most likely to be able to help you with this problem.

Is the phone meant for use, and originally used, elsewhere, in another nation? if so, there may be another problem involved - you might need special arrangements, or need to buy and install another SIM card into the phone, to get it to work in Israel. Let me know, in Reply To Expert, where your phone was normally working, in what nation, and I will help and advise you further, as needed.