Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How can I stop people hacking to my phone

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/2/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

It depends on what type of phone you have - generally, iPhones are more secure than Android phones as the OS is not open source.

You should always keep the phone updated with the latest OS releases to ensure any security weaknesses are fixed.

You should also use a strong password, with UPPER and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols to make it difficult to crack.

These tips will all help to prevent people hacking into your phone.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

I have iPhone 6s

Ok, then the phone is more secure than others, as long as you keep it updated and use a strong password :)

HI! Just following up on your question - is there anything else I can help you with at all?

Pete.

Did it work?