Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My landline is not taking or making calls. V tech. A workman…

Customer Question
My landline is not...

My landline is not taking or making calls

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

V tech

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

A workman was out wed, and changed to voip it worked when he checked it but not now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Cell Phone Technician: JustAnswer, Other replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Other
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician
Phone call session started

The phone goes to voicemail, please let me know when you are at the phone

I have talked to the workman he is taking care of the problem. Thank you for your time.

You are welcome

It is being taken care of I contacted workman that was here thank you for your time .

yes you are welcome