Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just bought a maxwest cellphone ....How do i activate it?

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a maxwest cellphone ....How do i activate it ?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Maxwest phone?

I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

There is nothing in there ....it`s brand new never used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don`t even know the number

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/1/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the iPhone X?

Eric, Android Expert