Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My bill for this month is incorrect, alwys have 62.?? with…

Customer Question
My bill for this...

My bill for this month is incorrect, alwys have 62.?? with 100 minutes? I paid a charge of 18.53 to Citibank for a SKYpe on the 25th of sept. Have they added this charge to the bill?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Do not have SKYpe this was the only time on the bill when windows 10 was put on this desktop.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

HHave not used this service

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to pay my current bill

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.