Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have what was called a GoPhone with a flip top. All of a…

Customer Question
I have what was...

I have what was called a GoPhone with a flip top. All of a sudden there are three loud, high, beefs that appear about every 3 minutes. They are driving me crazy. They came on at much shorter intervals previously. My name is*****: What's the brand/model of your phone?

AT&T GoPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

It started this morning, and I didn't try anything. I am 87 years old and did not get a lesson on working it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I will help you. Let me please review the question for you.

Do you use the phone as an alarm at all or have you set one in the past?