Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I was told that I could get a "user guide", which "is the…

Customer Question
I was told that...

I was told that I could get a "user guide", which "is the manual", by going to :"Verizon.com" and clicking on "support". I did, but can't get the manual. Can you, will you help me?!!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

LG Revere 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

I just recently purchased my 'phone. I was given a few little pamphlets on how to use the phone, but none of these work and MOST (except for one) are in a different language!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so, just want to get the manual so that I can read for myself and get my questions answered!.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/29/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician
I am Samuel and I can help you. You can download it from this link here:
https://www.phonearena.com/phones/LG-Revere-3_id8801/manual

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!