Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I was just speaking to a representative about a charge on my…

Customer Question
I was just speaking...

I was just speaking to a representative about a charge on my account for ITUNES and was told that in order to straighten out the account I must pay a five dollar fee. Am I understanding that correctly?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I not only have never updated ITUNES. I think one of the grandchildren got this charge started by mistake and I am just trying to cancel it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The last time I was going to be connected to a Software Expert they wanted me to pay $5 just to have this item taken off my credit card. Before I pay to have a service disconnected I will put a block on all Apple charges on the credit card.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/28/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

YOU ARE RIGHT i HAVE BEEN CONNECTED TO THE WRONG COMPANY. If by talking to you I have been signed up for another offer of Cell Phone Technicians I want this cancelled immediately. I have now blocked ITUNES from charging on my credit card and will block this company also if necessary.
YOU ARE RIGHT I HAVE BEEN CONNECTED TO THE WRONG COMPANY. If by talking to you I have been signed up for another offer of Cell Phone Technicians I want this cancelled immediately. I have now blocked ITUNES from charging on my credit card and will block this company also if necessary