Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just got this phone yesterday, Didn' transfer my old

Customer Question
I just got this...

I just got this phone yesterday, Didn' transfer my old number. Is it possible to port my old number now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Galaxy j3

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

The reason it was not ported then is because the cell co. I had it with was so backed up, couldn't reach them.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/28/2017
Cell Phone Technician: GeekGal, Cell Phone Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Cell Phone Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. If you have not yet canceled service for the old phone number you should be able to port the number. Who is the service provider for the number that you want to port?