Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I want to unlock an old cell phone imei # 013270007550910…

Customer Question
I want to unlock...

I want to unlock an old cell phone imei # 013270007550910 that formerly was my cell phone number(###) ###-####years ago, 2 previous phones ago. My wife now uses my last phone IMEI 01319003916477 and my current phone IMEI 013270007550910 currently is phone number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday I used my courrent phone(###) ###-#### The phone I want to unlock does not have an active cell phone # assigned to it and has not been used for years

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I tried going to /deviceunlock but the first thing it asks for is my phone number and I do not want to unlock my crrtent phone with my phone number. I want to unlock a phone that I had 2 phones ago that has been inactive for years and doesnt have a phone number assigned to it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need someone to walk me through what I need to do to get phone IMEI 013270007550910 unlocked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/27/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which cell phone carrier is it locked to?

Att
  1. Visit att.com/deviceunlock.
  2. Select Unlock your device.
  3. Read and agree to the eligibility requirements1 to unlock your device.
  4. Complete and submit the form.
  5. You'll receive a confirmation email with the unlock request number.
  6. Select the link in the email within 24 hours of receipt to confirm the unlock request or the request will be cancelled.
  7. AT&T will respond within two business days to let you know the status of the unlock request.