Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am trying to set up a new Vizio TV and connect with FIOS.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up a new Vizio TV and connect with FIOS. Is this the right site or can you give me another?

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

D32X/D323f-E1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I need to program the remote. I have had no problems previously with sources/inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

It's a new TV that I am trying to set up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of. Thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Vizio actually would not provide assistance with this, but I can help you.

Do you have a hdmi cord available to use for connecting the box to the tv?
Are you wanting to program the fios remote to operate the vizio?

to both questions. I am replacing a previous TV.
Don't want to speak on phone, just need directions how to get code and program remote.
Are you still there?

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

I can provide you the proper code, but the programming instructions generally need to come from your cable provider. They should have given you a book with the remote with those steps, there are thousands of different remote models and each is different and proprietary to the different cable companies. If you can tell me how many digits your fios remote needs, I can give you the proper code to try for the vizio (3, 4, or 5 digits).

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Eric, Android Expert