Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am trying to network unlock an old Panasonic EB-G51M, GSM…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to network unlock an old Panasonic EB-G51M, GSM Cellular Telephone, originally from Telcel Mexico. NO ONE including Telcel can unl;ock this phone. they do not carry them anymore and sent me in this direction.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

2009

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

It doesn't have a camera. There is nothing to save. It is a basic, small GSM phone. But the factory reset does not allow me to use it with ATT... I owned this phone outright and have a new a current plan with telcel using another phone. I would like to use this one on ATT.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. Thankk you.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/26/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 5 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello:

Eric, Android Expert