Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have McAfee LiveSafe on my cell phone, the phone is locked…

Customer Question
I have McAfee LiveSafe...

I have McAfee LiveSafe on my cell phone, the phone is locked and it won't let me type the Pin # in, can you help unlock my phone?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday, I was trying to delete my Apps so I can trade the phone in, but now I can't b/c it's locked

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I removed every off the phone, transferred to my new phone, but the old phone I trade it in like that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, please connect, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
My old cell phone & my new cell phone haved the same number, I don't want you to factory reset the new phone. I found the PIN # to unlock the old phone, if it would just let me type it in, but it's locked!
I'm good, I solved the problem, I talking to someone from McAfee, & it was free. Thanks anyway!
11/26/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.