Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone canot make call or be turned off 2674030753; 4th or…

Customer Question
My phone canot make...

My phone canot make call or be turned off(###) ###-#### 4th or 5th call i've made with problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Says otter

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Severral trestarts. phone would get blurry at times. nowi see apps but none work access to make call out so i couldn't call star611

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to turn phone off and on to see if that corrects ptoblem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I will help. What model device do you have the issue with?