Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I'm trying to track my cricket phone. Cricket ZTE Fanfare.

Customer Question
I'm trying to track...

I'm trying to track my cricket phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Cricket ZTE Fanfare

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZTE phone? What have you tried so far?

I'm just trying to locate it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.google.com/android/find

Sign into the Google account associated with the phone to locate

I already tried that and somehow it is not linked.

Unfortunately, that is the only way to locate an Android phone. Either the phone was deactivated from your account or it was never set up.

Okay thank you.

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.