Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I ordered a new phone via bestbuy and my order was rejected…

Customer Question
I ordered a new...

I ordered a new phone via bestbuy and my order was rejected by Verizon and I have no idea why.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung Galaxy Note 8, I think.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I have no phone. I was robbed two weeks ago and wanted to buy a NEW phone on Black Friday.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel. The action you are looking for help with is not something I can support you with via chat on Just Answer. Please call directly for your provider's customer support as they will need to log into your account and view order details.

1-***-***-****

Thank you,

Samuel

Cell Phone Technician: patriciac-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
patriciac-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/cell-phones/atsid-ordered-new-phone-via-bestbuy-order-rejected.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.