Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone went into shut down mode, i cannot access any of my…

Customer Question
My phone went into...

My phone went into shut down mode, i cannot access any of my phone information(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

When at Sams club about 7:30.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It keeps asking from my google password ***** we reset and he thought would keep all my data

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/25/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of your phone?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know the make and model number of your phone if you still need assistance with this.