Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Have a replacement IPhone 7. I am having trouple getting all…

Customer Question
Have a replacement IPhone...

Have a replacement IPhone 7. I am having trouple getting all of my information downloaded on the new phone. I have inserted the old SIM Card. Not what?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Apple iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Today. attempted to down load following on screen instructions. Something went wrong.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I old and tired.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 9 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician
IPhones do not transfer with the SIM card anymore. The SIM card basically just transfers the actual service from one device to the other. For iPhones you backup your devices to the iCloud then when you get a new device you log into the iCloud on that new phone and download all of that information. Did you ever connect your old phone to the iCloud?