Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I only have Tracfone. My number is 914 238-3042. How do I…

I only have Tracfone...

I only have Tracfone. My number is(###) ###-#### How do I get on the Internet?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your TracFone phone?

I haven't the faintest idea of what you're talking about.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

The FIOS package includes the TV and the phone as well as the computer access.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help. Are you looking to log into the home wifi on your phone or use the cellular internet if you pay for it through your Tracfone plan?

Tracfone doen't have a plan that I know of. I want to get connected to a Dell computer that my husband bought. He passed away last June 4. I need help getting connected to the Internet.

Ok no issues. Did the Fios Rep give you a network name and password?

Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician
Phone call session started