Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My home landline has no dial tone can someone call me on my…

Customer Question
My home landline has...

My home landline has no dial tone can someone call me on my cell(###) ###-####thanks Susan Brundage

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Techniques model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I just tried this am. I unplugged the phone then plugged back need no change

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel. The action you are looking for help with is not something I can support you with via chat on Just Answer. Please call directly for your providers customer support.

Thank you,

Samuel

Can you call my cell phone please I don't know your number

How is the local carrier for your phone line?

Who is the local carrier for your phone line?