Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Im trying to activate a new phone and can not get anywhere.

Customer Question
Im trying to activate...

Im trying to activate a new phone and can not get anywhere. No service on either phone now.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About 20 min ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I can't get anywhere to talk to anyone. Keeps telling me I need to purchase a pin.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so. I just want to be able to get the new phone up and going.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 8 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.