Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It wont work at all cant reach any one cant get calls in or…

Customer Question
It wont work at...

It wont work at all cant reach any one cant get calls in or out problems cant even sign in for help plus I'm on a heart monitor and live alone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Almost 3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

If I cant get in my phone how is he going to help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of your phone?

Please let me know

Thank you