Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My cell phone was lost on a train today in Portland, Oregon.

What do I do now? JA...
My cell phone was lost on a train today in Portland, Oregon. What do I do now?
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone?
Customer: It's a Moto
JA: How old is your Oregon?
Customer: Do you mean how old is my phone? I bought it in January 2017 when I lived in NC
JA: The GPS Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Garmin?
Customer: Nothing. I've been watching a basketball tournament all day.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess they will ask for my number?
11/24/2017
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me with which provider you are with?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Verizon

Thank you

call Call(###) ###-####to cancel the current service and organize a replacement

You can also use this link to try to recover your phone

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-find-phone/

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I am concerned by all of the efforts to sell me something. I hope this is legit.

It is a subscription that is offered, which you can just ignore.

We are legit, been here for 14 years

Did you see the instructions I gave you?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I did and I thank you. I'm a not very tech savvy retired person so you'll have to forgive my paranoia. And I lost my lifeline today which contained lots of stuff.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
You gave me a phone number to call and i have no phone. Is there not another way to reach them?

If you do not have a landline to call them on you can use this link to cancel the service

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/accountholder/services/suspendResumeService.action

You will though need to go into a Verizon store though in order to organize a replacement phone.

Is there anything else you require?

Richard, Technician
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Don't think so. I'm giving up on the website. I signed in to the request for the pin number that they were emailing me. There was no pin number in their email. I tried 3 times and got the same response: Please enter this pin followed by ******. I will try to speak to a human tomorrow. Just so you know, I rarely rate anyone with 5 stars as it suggests no room for improvement.
Richard, Technician