Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

L B470 Do I need to install a standard SIM if another page…

Customer Question
L B470 Do I...

L B470 Do I need to install a standard SIM if another page states Pre-installedmSIM?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

LG B470

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

A new phone about 2 days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/24/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If it says it has a pre-installed SIM then the phone will come with a SIM card, so you will not need to install it as this is meant to be done for you

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you