Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I received a messge from a friend and now my screen is

Customer Question
I received a messge...

I received a messge from a friend and now my screen is blank, but when I push the button at the bottom the time at the top of the screen is right and the battery shows 76%. Pls advise.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Last night.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the phone plugged in to charge.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of your phone?

Thank you

I do not want to sign up for a monthly charge. I will go to the Verizon store on Friday. Thanx anyway.

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.