Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It’s my u-verse. TV says unverse is not available at this…

Customer Question
Hi, it’s my u-verse...

Hi, it’s my u-verse. TV says unverse is not available at this time. Please try again later. I’ve Restarted/powered off several times and nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes. I’ve turned that on and off too. I did have a power surge during the night.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I will do that now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am waiting 2 minutes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/23/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

How long has it been unavailable for you?

Please let me know