Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Wanted to activate it. Jitterbug got it today. Tried to stat…

Customer Question
Wanted to activate it ...

Wanted to activate it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Jitterbug got it today

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to stat it but got an eror message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Got an activation card

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/23/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 8 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.