Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am very upset with my internet connection. I can not get…

Customer Question
I am very upset...

I am very upset with my internet connection. I can not get on to see my emails or any of my other important documents unless I sit at the computer for at least 20 or more minutes. I am still paying for this service which like I said is terrible. What can I do about this matter.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I have no trouble with the phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/22/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Is your connection DSL or highspeed? Also who is the carrier?

Verizon
This is very confusing
Eric, Android Expert