Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a tablet that I can not get connected-ed to the

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I...

Hi Pearl, I have a tablet that I can not get connected-ed to the inter-net Something about a miss-match pass

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About a yr.old and it is a Amazon Fire tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About two months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My streaming music want to gargle and is slow - want to trag

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/22/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please provide me with the exact error message