Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am calling about my McAfee coverage on my other account…

Customer Question
I am calling about...

I am calling about my McAfee coverage on my other account 7***-***-****. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sorry. I meant to say on my HP desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No problem. Just got a bill for $40.00 from <McAfee for $40.00 which I paid. I assumed I had to cover because perhaps ATT was not going to cover. Should I have paid?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it for now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.