Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Phone locked itself and I can not unlock it. About 5 years.

Customer Question
Phone locked itself and...

Phone locked itself and I can not unlock it

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started yesterday I have tried every pin I have eever used and can not unlock it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/22/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Eric, Android Expert replied 7 months ago
Eric, Android Expert

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good evening, what is the make and model of your phone?

Samsung Galaxy S5

Ok, thank you. And just to clarify, you are completely locked out of the phone, correct?