Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I had put a fingerprint lock on my phone. Don't remember…

Customer Question
I had put a...

I had put a fingerprint lock on my phone. Don't remember password. Now it's saying I have two tries left and it has to have the password ***** all data will be lost. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It's an S7.....maybe a year old?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened tonight. It wouldn't read my fingerprint so I kept trying.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/22/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the lock feature.

You will have to factory reset the phone in order to continue

Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!