Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Somehow I got signed out of my Google account and now I

Customer Question
Somehow I got signed...

Somehow I got signed out of my Google account and now I can't sign back in

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No just tried using online prompts

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It was my samsung phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last year but it's about 3 years old. Tried following prompts only. ALOS MY SAMSUNG tablet and up computer are all synced

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

thank you