Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone is way ahead of me, and I didn't, see a user guide,

Customer Question
My phone is way...

My phone is way ahead of me, and I didn't, see a user guide

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

12 months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I get by with the basic phone use

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Viet-Cell Phone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for the user guide / manual of your phone?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the model of your phone?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,