Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Want to renew plan. same as last year. It is a regular

Customer Question

Want to renew plan. same as last year
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it is a regular tracfone I bought phone last year. Have had a tracfone for many years. I pay about 110.00 per year. alcatel one touch
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I want to buy more time my time expires 11/23.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 12 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Mistake Do not want to be charged any money