Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Want to renew plan. same as last year. It is a regular

Customer Question
Want to renew plan...

Want to renew plan. same as last year

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a regular tracfone I bought phone last year. Have had a tracfone for many years. I pay about 110.00 per year. alcatel one touch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to buy more time my time expires 11/23.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/21/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Mistake Do not want to be charged any money
Eric, Android Expert