Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It was lost/stolen today and was reported to ;local Law

Customer Question
It was lost/stolen today...

It was lost/stolen today and was reported to ;local Law Enforcement. I've been trying to contact AT&T for the last 3 hours on what to do. I leave out in Central Montana and it's 150 miles to nearest AT&T store. Help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

3 months old or less since it was just replaced. a Samsung Galaxy 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was just at AT&T store in Great Falls, Mt. yesterday to get it fixed and was told it had a virus. I was advised tgo wait until 2pm. today before I turned it on. Which I did. # calls were made with no problem. And that's the last time I saw phone. Drove around with Deputy Sheriff calling number and with GPS trying to locate but with negative results

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea, what to say or ask. This is the first time I've done this.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/20/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 5 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry it is not clear but can you please tell me how you would like me to assist you?

Please let me know

Thank you

Eric, Android Expert