Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I got a new cell phone same number, but my phone says check…

Customer Question
Hi, I got a...

Hi, I got a new cell phone same number, but my phone says check wifi connection at the wall control

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since thursday

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I"ll try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to get it back on my cell phone

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 9 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help. What are you doing or trying to do on the phone when you are going this error?