Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a refurbished Pantech Breeze flip phone. It is set up…

Customer Question
I have a refurbished...

I have a refurbished Pantech Breeze flip phone. It is set up to vibrate on incoming calls and when answering, the phone is on speaker. I have tried all obvious ways to turn off both on incoming calls to no avail. How can I turn off?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I am not sure. Most likely more than 5 yrs maybe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I referred to phone mode in the Quick Start guide; volume control, etc. and can't seem to locate anything about the speaker issue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a Pantech breeze II if that helps. Time for a new one, perhaps? I don't use it a lot and don't like Iphones--too expensive for my budget/needs

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/17/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain the issue in more detail

I did not realize there was a charge for this service. I found the answer on my own while waiting for response. Thanks