Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It's not my phone it's the hum it's not working yhis will be…

Customer Question
It's not my phone...

It's not my phone it's the hum it's not working yhis will be the third one i will be sending back they last for a couple months and then they go bad

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Its not he phone it's the hum that it's not working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried resseting the device like three times already and still does not work i even restart my phone still does not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I told you it's not my phone that it's not working it's the hum that not working

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/17/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact model of your device?

Thank you