Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am contacting you to help me settle my brother's phone…

Customer Question
I am contacting you...

I am contacting you to help me settle my brother's phone bill. I am his brother and I am the Administer of his estate. David F Warde Jr died on the

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I don't know how long. This tel. #(###) ###-####has been with him for a very long time. What I'm trying to do is to pay his current bill. He is not alive. He died on 09/18/2017. I am charged with the responsilbility because

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Cell Phone Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am the Administer of his estate. I want to close his service. This death was

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

David was not WARD - he pronounced our last name incorrectly. It wound up in the residential listings as Ward. The billing has the same mistake.Bot***** *****ne here is I am closing his account. I will gladly forward the

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.