Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I need instructions on how to use the phone from the

Customer Question
starting point please JA: How old...
i need instructions on how to use the phone from the starting point please
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: sorry dont know it is not new have just purchased it from phone co
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing i have just charged it up with the correct charger
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: like what would i want you to know for example
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 27 days ago
William Dishman

Hello, my name is***** am happy to take a look at your questions today, please allow me a few moments to overlook the details. Thank you!

Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 27 days ago

I understand how importat it is to be able to use your phone. I believe that a phone call is going to be more helpful to you, that way I can guide you live through using your phone. Would you like me to give you a call?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
call me tomorrow with your answer to help me
as you have already charged me for a non. answer I think I deserve a answer
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No don't bother to call I do not wish to pay out more money needlessly
I also forgot tomorrow I shall be in hospital having my cataract removedl
Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 27 days ago

I can try to make the phone call payment minimum, I just want to help you out with your phone, so you can start making the calls you need.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
l sent e mail to you saying I had to go ' in
Hospital for cataract removal so was temporarily ' unable to contact with you
However the phone co I purchased the phone from. Said to return it as it has a faulty battery and this make of s g is well known for this problem so sadly ii have wasted money being charged by you I always have s g phones tablet etc
Eric, Android Expert