Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Can you confirm if auto pay came out of my account for phone…

Customer Question
Can you confirm if...

Can you confirm if auto pay came out of my account for phone number(###) ###-####??If you n't how or who do I contact to find out?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

What does the age have to do with this?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

How can I talk with billing to get the information: please give me a phone niumber

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.