Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Please help me! I just purchased an iphone 8 + and have

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. Please...

Hi Pearl. Please help me! I just purchased an iphone 8 + and have locked myself out of my accont!!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Iphone 8+ just bought it two days ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This morning. i cant trouble shoot anything. somehow locked out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No exceprt i need phone asap

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which account you are referring to?

Please let me know

Verizon cell(###) ###-####

Ok, but what did you lock yourself out of? Your email account? The phone itself?

locked myself out of my phone
can you help?
hello???????

Yes, just trying to clarify the issue.

Are you referring to the passcode on the phone or you cannot activate it as you forgot your Apple ID?

I can not get into the passcode I entered it once and now just use my index finger phone only 2 days old

Ok, you will need to reset the phone, do you have a windows or mac computer there?

windows
hello?

yes I am here, please assume I have not left and allow me a minute to reply.

Do you have itunes installed on the computier

Richard u are a blood sucker I'm not paying you 20 or 40 dollars ill report you to Verizon and better busibness

Blood sucker? I just asked if you had iTunes installed on your computer.

Please have them look at our interaction here.

Thanks