Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

TO TRANSFER MY PHONE NUMBER TO A NEW TRACFONE. I GO THROUGH…

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO TRANSFER MY PHONE NUMBER TO A NEW TRACFONE. I GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS AND THEN I GET A BUSY SIGNAL. IVE BEEN TRYING FOR ONE HOUR. CANT DO IT EITHER ONLINE

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I JUST BOUGHT IT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

How do I troybleshoot?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want my phone activated. It is already charging

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the Tracfone website is not letting you transfer the number, you can call Tracfone on 1-***-***-****

Pete, Electronic Engineer