Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I can't call out on it and I can't receive incoming calls.

Customer Question
I can't call out...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's an iPhone 6 less than six months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All day today but I thought it was the other person's problem until tonight. I tried to get in touch with AT&

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

T but that was impossible. Don't know what else to do

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try restarting the phone - press and hold the power button, then slide the screen to power off.

Turn the phone back on and let me know if it works ok after a reboot?