Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I upgraded and used finger print ...loced out! I 7s. Now…

Customer Question
I upgraded and used...

I upgraded and used finger print ...loced out!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I 7s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Now just upgraed today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont want this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 8 months ago
William Dishman

Hello, my name is***** am happy to take a look at your questions today, please allow me a few moments to overlook the details. Thank you!

Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand how important it is to not be locked out of your phone. What model phone do you have and which carrier are you with?