Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Two short blips Calls are not going through. IPhone 5 2-3…

Customer Question
Two short blips Calls...

Two short blips Calls are not going through

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone 5 2-3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going on for maybe 1-2 hours. Not all calls are affected it seems

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 8 months ago
William Dishman

Hello, my name is***** am happy to take a look at your questions today, please allow me a few moments to overlook the details. Thank you!

Cell Phone Technician: William Dishman,
 replied 8 months ago

Are all of your calls doing this to you or is it only certain numbers?

Please respond by typing into the chat box below and pressing send!