Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My cell phone number is ********** and I can not call out or…

My cell phone number...

My cell phone number is ********** and I can not call out or receive a call

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About three years old it is a I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened today I have tried to call tech support and can not get a answer

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Viet-Cell Phone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone 6, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Does that do anything? Is the Internet / Safari currently working on your iPhone 6?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

No

What happens when you press and hold both the Home and Power buttons for about 12 seconds? Do you see the Apple logo?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

What happens when you try to call now? Does it say anything?

Is the Internet / Safari currently working on your iPhone 6?

Who's your wireless carrier?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

When I try to call out it gives me a busy signal and yes my safari is working my carrier is ATT

I'm sorry. Maybe the issue is with AT&T, but let me open the issue to other experts for any other suggestion. Please do not wait; you will get an email when there is a response from another expert. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you please go to settings, general, reset, reset all network settings.

Once done, tell me if you can now call please

Thank you it is working great now

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician