Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Can't make or receive calls on my Samsung Galaxy 7, at&t…

Customer Question
Can't make or receive...

Can't make or receive calls on my Samsung Galaxy 7, at&t cell no.(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not sure; just got it late this summer as a replacement for a lost cell; Is a SAMSUNG-SM-G935A. Does that help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Noticed it around 2:30 PST; have tried restarting in SAFE MODE, and popped the SIM card and reinserted it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still see Safe mode showing on the screen?

Please let me know