Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

My phone # is ********* I cannot dial. When I dial, 3 beeps

Customer Question
My phone # is *********...

My phone # is ********* I cannot dial. When I dial, 3 beeps comes and dicconnect. JA: How old is the phone? Customer: About 3 years JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: From a few hours ago. I did not try any JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Cell Phones
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 26 days ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone with the issue?

Thank you

Eric, Android Expert